Monday 3 March 2014

An affair



I am deeply in love with this poetess.
Whose name is the girl with woven hat.
Her words are the magic tricks, with this she rules. Rules on me.  She stays with me with her words. Words sounds everywhere i give my ear.
This is really pathetic that someone falls in love with a girl, through the words she arranges.
He must be nervous to say this that can we have coffee together.  he must  check his words (she is wiz at words you know), Otherwise she may laugh at him and say a no to him.  
Well, i have been thinking about this for long. What is this, is hard to say that this poetess leaves words and to these, i talk. like she is around.
together we have planned how to woo her, many times. But where should i find her, (she keeps mum about this)  i don’t know.
we have gone all the roads together, sung those crazy songs, counted all the stars. I promised her to listen to her only and to speak the words she wants to. Exchanged our beings to each other and........i  wished to remain as her.
i live (lived many) life with her. 
To this the girl with woven hat who unstitched this mouth which were unwanted because there was no one to listen, no one...., i want to say with all my heart while i curl around her waist with my arms and press  my lips in the crook of her neck and she turns to me.  i lift her chin and say those three words, "Cactus sounds great". 

Mohit Kant Mishra
Dec 2011